Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Cure: Day 2

Here we are day two ,well actually day 3 ,but who's counting..... oh right, me. Hmmm, well to be honest the second assignment of sweeping and mopping all floors in my house is daunting to say the least. There are still so many boxes, baby supplies, clothing, shoes, and no where to put all of them! And after trying for two days I'm going to have to put this particular assignment on the back burner. The amount of stuff we have amassed is just "cray-cray" as the kids would say. I think that might be losing my mind because of all the clutter.


Clutter, clutter everywhere...



So for this assignment I give myself a D+. There was effort put in, the first floor was completed, but I fizzled out :( I'm definitely going to come back to this once I get some shelving installed. Although I am disappointed that I don't have gleaming hardwood floors throughout the house, I realize it's not the end of the world (sort of). I'll post tomorrow about Day 3 of the Cure, hopefully it won't be throwing out all cardboard boxes cause I would be screwed. See you tomorrow lovies !

No comments:

Post a Comment