Thursday, January 2, 2014

And We're Back

Wow, I was gone for quite a while. Did you miss me lovies? Of course you did! While the Holiday season is great fun, it's also a ton of work. Preparing meals for family and extended family can take a lot out of a person. (Even a Superwoman such as myself).  I did have time to make some Christmas decorations, but unfortunately I did not document any of it. It was my daughter's first Christmas and I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her!


Well there's always next year. 


By the way.... Happy New Year! And what a new year it will be. I stumbled upon Apartment Therapy's January Cure and decided to participate. For those of you not in the know, Apartment Therapy emails you a project everyday for the month of January to get your whole house in order. I was SUPER enthusiastic about this as I have not had any time to organize since I got pregnant. As you know from previous posts I have a thing for organization. While I've never been what you would call "organized", I like to think that at heart I'm a professional organizer (it could happen). So for that reason I've decided to chronicle my journey for the month of January! Get excited lovies it's going to be an amazing ride!

If you would like to participate you can sign up here:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/its-back-join-us-get-organized-in-2014-the-january-cure-198346


And if you haven't heard of Apartment Therapy before I suggest you check them out! They have a lot of great articles as well as inspirational design from regular people like you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment